Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SHARING THE SADNESS – BERKONGSI KESEDIHAN






31st July 2007


HIS EXCELLENCY MR. SON SANG-HA
Ambassador of the Republic of Korea
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


HE Mr. Son Sang-Ha

SHARING THE SADNESS – BERKONGSI KESEDIHAN
I would like to express my deepest condolence to the families of Mr. Bae Hyung-kyu and Mr. Shim Sung-min and those who are still under the captivity of Taliban, back in Afghanistan.

I understand the difficulties, uncertainties and worries that they are facing at the moment and very upset with what had happened.

The incident should not happen at all if the Taliban followed the true and real teaching of Islam. Kidnapping, killing and tortures definitely are not part of Islamic teachings.

As a humanitarian worker that had been in Afghanistan, I understand the situation that your brave Koreans are facing at the moment. I pray to ALlah that everyone that still alive shall stay alive and be safe back to Korea.

My deepest sympathy.


SHAHRUL PESHAWAR
Kampung Baru, Malaysia
http://duniakemanusiaan.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home